Thank you for your support!
Since 1982, Chamber Music Hawai‘i has presented the finest resident professional chamber music concerts and educational programs throughout Hawai‘i. Your donation will help us to continue our great programming, school programs, and other community activities.
CMH is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The Crescendo Club - Our Monthly Giving Program
Community Giving Programs
Chamber Music Hawai‘i is proud to partner with three community programs that make it easy for our audiences, families and friends to donate where you shop and work.
This campaign runs from September 1 to September 30 every year at every Foodland, Sack N Save and Foodland Farms grocery store around the state.
The donation amount and name of our organization will appear on your receipt. Donor names will not be released to us. If you make a gift, please call us or send a copy of the receipt so we can acknowledge your generosity.
CMH is a designated Partner Agency in the AUW Donor Choice program (code #80550). By giving through Donor Choice you can participate in your firm’s campaign and be assured that your entire gift is designated for Chamber Music Hawai‘i. Your donation may be a one-time gift or payroll deduction – it’s all good.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice, at no cost to you!
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Start online at smile.amazon.com and sign into your account with your email or mobile number and a password.
- When the AmazonSmile screen opens, you’ll see “Supporting:” in the top box.
- Search for and select “Chamber Music Hawai‘i.”
- Start shopping!
Leave a Legacy – CMH Endowment Fund
Did you know that CMH was the first chamber music organization in the United States to establish its own endowment fund?
With a long-term view toward financial stability, the larger the endowment, the healthier the organization. Beneficial in many ways, a small percentage of endowment interest earnings can be made available annually to balance the budget, if needed. It gives us the financial security to sometimes be daring.
Planned gifts are a win-win: you create a lasting legacy and so does the organization you support.
Tax-wise Ways to Give to Chamber Music Hawai‘i
Make a Gift at Reduced Cost with Appreciated Securities
- A federal income tax deduction for the full fair market value, if you itemize deductions
- No tax owed on the capital gain you would pay if you sold them
Giving from an IRA
For CMH the address is: General Manager, Chamber Music Hawai‘i, P.O. Box 61939, Honolulu, HI 96839.
Thank you very much for considering support for CMH!
This information is not intended as tax or financial advice. We recommend that you always discuss charitable gifts with your advisors to help you decide what is best for you.